Clear pic / clipart / linedrawing wanted

MiaRosie

Reaction score
:)

Hi guys,

Do any of you happen to have a full face on clear image of a ukulele please ? It doesn't matter if it is clipart, linedrawn etc - anything would be great !

Many thanks,

MiaRosie

You might wanna check out online artist hubs like deviantart and whatnot. Good luck! What are you trying to do, anyway?

Hi guys,

Thanks for the suggestions.

I have a number of 'things' I am able to 'do' such as direct to garment printing, laser engraving, embroidery etc etc - - my neice is about to have her 21st birthday and has asked for a ukulele for it.

Alongside that gift I would like to cut out a ukulele in acrylic and engrave her image on it to hang on the headstock.

My problem is that I only have two days left to get this done before I go away for a couple of weeks. I'd ideally like a clear drawing of one so that I can paint in the fret board, strings and sound hole onto the acrylic.

If I ever manage to get one done for her I'll post it on here -

Thanks a bundle.

:)

Vector art

Hey, I happen to be a graphic designer, and coincidentally, I just made an ukulele for clipart here at my job. I'd happily e-mail it to you. It's vector, so the image can be scaled without loss of detail.

Way to save the day, haumaru :) :shaka:

and here it is

So I finally figured that I could attach a file right here. It's a zipped pdf file. I hope this is good for your purposes.:shaka:

Attachments

• ukululu.pdf.zip
    43.1 KB · Views: 28
It's not bad. I work for a company that makes sports and hunting caps. I'm one of the guys who does the graphics there. Kinda cool knowing people wear my stuff on their heads. :cheers:

You might try using the Ukulele Font Thats what I have used in the past..

And here is a black and white line version, just in case.

Attachments

• B&W.pdf.zip
    31.7 KB · Views: 10
When I made the Ukulele Player Magazine logo, I took a photograph of my old Martin vintage uke and extracted it, turned it sideways, cut it in half, then added the font. That font was one that I created by scanning my own original calligraphy, then using the application FontCreator to create the glyphs.

I have lots of ukulele photos that I have taken for the magazine.

Last edited:
Haumaru

You little beaut you ! That is perfect, exactly what I was looking for ! I owe you big time ! :worship:

Please check out your private messages.

Thankyou SO much ! :cheers:

MiaRosie

Top Bottom