FS Kala Cedar/Acacia KA-ATP-CTG-CE w/ case & strap $180 shipped CONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bacchettadavid

Reaction score
Selling my Kala KA-ATP-CTG-CE. This is a good uke, and this model has a reputation for providing good bang for the buck.

I've upgraded the pickup per UUer Kissing's suggestion to the Artec undersaddle transducer. This upgrade significantly improved the uke's amplified sound.

Note to potential buyers: this uke is a player, not one to collect. I've played it for any hours and used it as my beater uke, so it has acquired some cosmetic flaws (strum marks and dings). Check the pictures carefully before buying.

Included in the deal are a Kala soft padded case and Levy youth guitar strap. I'll also toss in the original UST and a humidifier if shipping to a dry climate.

Reason for sale: I have two K brand ukes, and the Kala sees little use these days outside of a few low G tunes I enjoy playing (my beater uke these days is a Koaloha soprano). I'm selling it to put some money towards a volume pedal.

PICTURES (most of the pictures are older, but the uke's condition remains unchanged...as I said, it doesn't see much playtime anymore): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwJU59jdbSc7QXZkOG9acm1Oem8

Last edited:
These are really nice ukes. a friend of mine just got one from his wife for his birthday, and he plays it everytime I see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom