ibanez thinline classical guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

NukeDOC

Retired Mod
Reaction score
this guitar is an ibanez AEG 10 NE acoustic classical guitar. some may have seen it on some of my youtube vids. nylon strings. narrow fretboard. thinline cutaway body. spruce top. mahogany neck, back, and sides. TUSQ nut and saddle. rosewood bridge and fretboard. fishman SST preamp electronics with onboard tuner and optional 1/4" phone or balanced XLR outputs. this guitar is only about two months old. great guitar. perfect condition. always kept in a case (not included). upgraded to d'addario pro arte strings and action set nicely. has both strap buttons. bought it for $300, selling for $250 firm. local only please. i would, but i just dont have the time to pack this up and ship it anywhere.
DSC00227.jpg
DSC00228.jpg
DSC00229.jpg

DSC00230.jpg

if you come over to pick it up, you can use my sound system to test out the guitars before paying. these are great for the beginner guitarist that need a decent quality guitar with good intonation, sound quality, and playability. also good for the seasoned, yet budget minded, player who needs a good playing guitar that they can take anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom