Triple neck?

ShortCut

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Do any of you know of a company or luthier that makes a triple neck uke? It would be kinda neat to have a uke with 4 strings on one neck, 6 on another, and 8 on the third... So does anyone know where I would be able to get one of these?

I saw Moore Bettah made one if I'm not mistaken. It was EPIC lookin too! Ask him. :]

A triple neck would be rather unplayable The reason is that if you are playing the uke with the lowest neck the third highest one would be in your face by the time you try to layout three necks on the ukulele maybe if you can 3d it in layers it might work but on an even plane the necks would stack to high for comfort...and seeing your lovely face

A triple neck would be rather unplayable The reason is that if you are playing the uke with the lowest neck the third highest one would be in your face by the time you try to layout three necks on the ukulele maybe if you can 3d it in layers it might work but on an even plane the necks would stack to high for comfort...and seeing your lovely face

What about a double neck, I know Chuck Moore made one.. But does anyone else make a simpler one that isn't so expensive?

Top Bottom