Kremona Tenor ukuleles.

1931jim

Reaction score
Elderly Instruments in Michigan have these instruments according to the latest notification. I would be interested in the opinions, if any, from other family members here on the forum. They are crafted in Bulgaria and there are two models available. A coco and a mahagony, both solid woods. Jim.
PS: There does not seem to be any information when one goes checking on the forum.

Last edited:
I owned one and enjoyed it very much till I stepped up to a custom made tenor ukulele. I don't know what they go for now when I bought mine it was listed for $650 and I got it for $450 on sale at Amazon. Nice sound and well built.

I owned one and enjoyed it very much till I stepped up to a custom made tenor ukulele. I don't know what they go for now when I bought mine it was listed for $650 and I got it for $450 on sale at Amazon. Nice sound and well built.

I just checked Amazon.ca and the new prices are $2434.67 for the Mari and $2889.58 for the Coco. These prices are in Canadian dollars. I think further investigations are called for. Thank you Ukulelerick9255.
PS: I just checked Elderly in Lansing, Michigan and the Mari tenor is in stock for $499 US dollars.

Last edited:
Jim.......I believe a road trip down to Elderly to check out the Kremona is in order. It would be a fun way to spend the day, that's for sure

The one I had was cedar top and Indian rosewood I never played or heard the Mari mahogany version but for $100 more the Coco has nicer appointments, the Mari doesn't even have a rosette, up to you.

I have the one rick had! Great uke, good sound, good feel. Looking to trade it for a bari but thats more me being a collector more than a player nowadys lol but it is an extremely unique looking uke which i appreciate, on top of ot sounding fantastic as well

I can't comment on the tenor but have a Mari Soprano and love it. Good sturdy build and a real punchy sound.

The one I had was cedar top and Indian rosewood I never played or heard the Mari mahogany version but for $100 more the Coco has nicer appointments, the Mari doesn't even have a rosette, up to you.
I have just bought a kremona coco tenor and it's very good..I already own a kremona mari tenor and from the reviews I have seen and a comment from a shop selling these ukuleles ( they said that the mari was good but the coco was in a different league!) I can happily say it isn't! They are both very good and value for money! Of all the ukes I own the kremona has given me No trouble.. No buzzing ( re strung a few times with different strings) action very good..comfortable to.play..some reviewer said they didn't compare with top notch ukuleles? If one was to YouTube kremona ukuleles.. One would see some very fine players using these ukes? They are not using the 'k' brands..they are playing kremonas..guess the proof of the pudding is in the eating? Not the reviewing! I would recommend kremona..

Top Bottom