New here ... Baja Uku Lover ...

Fanta 21

Reaction score
Hello Everyone .. New here ... I am just glad I found this site where I can hang and get to know Ukulele lovers from all over ... I live in Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico .. I have these two babies made for me by a good friend of mine .. Hope you like them!! It's a replica of a discontinued guitar Charvel used to make called Surfcaster - I named this one Surfelele. The other one is a replica of a Rickenbacker 360 but with a Bass 4003 head - I named this one my precious Rickelele ... I love and enjoy them both the same. They have their own personal tone that I like to switch depending on songs .. well enough from me .. Thanks for having me here!!! Salud!

Attachments

• Uketweenies.jpg
    Uketweenies.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 23
Welcome aboard, and nice-looking ukes. Enjoy!

Cool looking ukes. I'd like to hear more about them. Are they hollow or solid bodies? Would love to hear a sound sample or video of them in action. :shaka:

Hey Jim! Great to hear from you ... they are hollow bodies .. I will upload something later today for sure!!! Salud Amigo!

Ditto. I'd like to hear them and know more about them as well. Do you play Surf music on them?

Welcome to Ukulele Underground!

Greetings and welcome, glad you joined us. Cool ukes. What amp do you take to the beach?

Hola Fanta from just up the road, in Phoenix, AZ. Welcome. Those are cool looking ukuleles. Thanks for sharing pics of something different!

Top Bottom