FS: LoPrinzi BM-C w/ HSC & MiSi Pickup

Paulrick

Reaction score
I picked this Concert LoPrinzi up in a trade from another UU member. It's a great sounding uke and has one of the best feeling necks I've played. It also features the preferred Grover open back tuners. It will come with a Stagg tweed case and a LR Baggs Misi Pickup/charger. Originally, it had a matte finish. It has been polished so it is now a nice gloss finish. The only thing that makes the ukulele "not mint" is the dark line you can see in the pics on the back of the neck. According to the original owner, he had put it in the case with a black leather strap and this was left from the leather. It in no way affects the feel or play-ability of this beautiful concert. It is currently strung lefty w/ a brand new set of Aquila Super Nylguts.

I'd like to get $520 shipped within the USA. I would also consider trades for other luthier made ukes. As usual, preferably w/ a pickup already installed. :)

Pic Gallery: http://imgur.com/a/lrUO7
DSC02019.jpgDSC02025.jpgDSC02030.jpgDSC02033.jpgDSC02036.jpg

PM sent :)

<<It has been polished so it is now a nice gloss finish. >>
How did you achieve that?

In the words of the uke's original owner: "the BM models were satin finish. While I like satin for not showing fingerprints, the downside is the finish ends up glossy wherever you touch it regularly. The darker the wood the more this shows up. I learned this with my Martin D-15M. I also learned from my Luthier that the satin finish can turn into gloss with some cleaning wax and elbow grease. I've done all that so you will get a nice gloss finished ukulele."

To be honest, if I hadn't been told otherwise, I'd have assumed the ukulele was shipped this way originally. It's very well done. Something like a virtuoso premium polish was used.

Top Bottom