FS: Hemp Concert Ukulele, Ashbury Lonely Player Travel Uke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doxuke

Reaction score
Hi, I've decided to sell 2 of my least-played ukuleles since I have six ukuleles now and only play a few of them regularly.

First is a Canadian Hemp Guitar Co Concert Ukulele. It has a flat bottom like a Fluke so it stands up by itself. It's well made and is a conversation piece. Made of compressed and laquered hemp, with a solid wood neck and bridge. The original strings are still on it - I think they are Aquila. It is not a loud ukulele, and I've used it mostly to play at night so as to not bother others in the house. It stays in tune very well.It's in very good condition and has just two little nicks on the back of the neck. It has never been dropped. It doesn't come with a case. $100 plus shipping to the US only.

The second is an Ashbury Lonely Player, travel ukulele. It's very small and easy to carry around, especially in the car. I've taken it in my carry on luggage. It's surprisingly loud for it's size and stays in tune.It's got a unique sound. Made of all wood, it was not finely made - it looks good, but up close you can see it's a little roughly made. $50 plus shipping.

I've tried to post pictures, but it isn't working. I will be happy to email pictures to you.

Thank you.

Those sound interesting, I am sure many folks would love to see some pictures.
The easiest way to post pictures I have found is to sign up to Photobucket for a free account, upload the photos there, and then post the link to the photos on photobucket.
If you use the little photo icon(insert image) and select "From url..." and then UNcheck the "retrieve remote file" checkmark it works great.
Good luck with the sale!

Mahalo for sharing those pictures, those are quite interesting, I have never heard of either one of those.

These two unusual ukes are still for sale. They are great for summer travels.

Thanks.

PM sent on the Ashbury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom