Retire - get a Ukulele - book

Kelvin

Reaction score
Back Cover.jpgFront Cover (3).jpg

Hi, I've written a humorous book called 'Retire - get a Ukulele' - front and back cover image attached. It's a tongue in cheek version of what occurred when a bunch of uke loving seniors formed a ukulele group to entertain their local community. It's based on The Stokesbay Strummers, Gosport, UK. It's gone down well locally and I'm now wondering if anyone out there in the wider uke world would be interested?

Kelvin

It sounds fun!

It does sound fun! Catchy title. I'll read anything about happy ukulele encounters.

Well I retired a year ago and took up the ukulele, so yes - I would be interested!

I'm interested.

Very interested!

Sounds like a fun read. Should probably be in the "Shameless Self Promotion" forum.

I became a member of The CC Strummers about 4 years ago when I retired at 63. We're out of the Culver City Senior Center and made up of about 165 members from 60 to 90 years old. I'll be glad to announce it them.

Not at all about 'shameless self promotion' but a genuine call to gauge if anyone may be interested - more than happy to keep it local.

........... in addition if I do decide to 'sell' the book proceeds will go 100% to local charities!

Not at all about 'shameless self promotion' but a genuine call to gauge if anyone may be interested - more than happy to keep it local.

Understand, but that just happens to be the "tongue in cheek" name of the forum for folks promoting their personal activities.

Top Bottom