Damn UAS.. I think I need help

generem

Reaction score
Woke up this morning and realized what I've done.. Yesterday was just a flash..

Koaloha Tenor
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Damn you UAS!!!

Oooh !

Thanks for the support..

Now I understand why others love the sound of the Koaloha...

Here is a pic of the Kamaka and Koaloha side by side..
picture.php

Now just need a Kanile'a
:shaka:

Thanks for the support..

Now I understand why others love the sound of the Koaloha...

Here is a pic of the Kamaka and Koaloha side by side..
picture.php

Now just need a Kanile'a
:shaka:

there's a couple of girls i wouldn't kick out of bed

Envy!!! Grats, can you please post a sound test on youtube asap, been waiting for someone with a Tenor to roll around and do an acoustic sample :D

nice! now you just need one more "K" for a grand slam.

is it going to be ko'oloau? or a little on the budget side keli'i. maybe koa pili koko? or maybe just get a kala and be done with it! hahaha.

Kanilea .

If you're sick of the Kamaka, let me know. I need something to bust up so I'll have a neck for a cigar box uke.

nice! now you just need one more "K" for a grand slam.

is it going to be ko'oloau? or a little on the budget side keli'i. maybe koa pili koko? or maybe just get a kala and be done with it! hahaha.

My 1st Ukulele
Kala Concert KA-C

picture.php

Its still the one that I bring with me everywhere I go. Wish it was louder tho :(

The Hawaiian UAS Foundtion

There is NO cure for UAS. The only thing that can be done for those afflicted with UAS is to just make the rest of their life as comfortable as possible as they battle through all the symptoms of UAS. I have started the The Hawaiian UAS Foundation to help those suffering from this terrible affliction. Please contribute to the The Hawaiian UAS Foundation thru this Paypal account: Ahnko.Honu@gmail.com. All proceeds will be used to bring comfort to those suffering from UAS. Thank you for your support.

Top Bottom