Wonderful! Wonderful! (Johnny Mathis)

Beautiful song, "Wonderful" rendition! ^^

Thanks, Tenor! Thanks, Campbell! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! :)

Thank you for posting this! It's absolutely PERFECT for today! My mother, who is 72, is going on her 1st date since my stepfather died 4 years ago. They were married 35 years. Back when they were dating (and I was in high school), she would play her old Johnny Mathis records on the stereo. It helped her get in the romantic mood.

She lives over 600 miles away from me now, but I'm wondering if she's playing her Johnny Mathis tonight as she gets ready for this 1st date with a very nice man from across the street? They are going to her 55th high school reunion.

I always enjoy your videos. You pick the best songs. :)

Thanks, OhioBelle! It's hard to beat Johnny Mathis for creating that romantic mood! I wish your Mom a great date!

Wonderful, Wonderful!

Very nicely done, and mahalo for sharing with all of us!

Keep uke'in',

Thanks, Uncle Rod! Thanks, ukuleleden! I really appreciate it! :)

Thanks, Brenda! I'm going to give it a shot, but it might take me a couple of weeks. In the meantime, I'm going to post a song for Father's Day. Please wait for the Hall and Oates. I want to do a good job! :)

Thanks for sharing another beautiful song performance. My wife asked me to play and sing it for her; So I will. There is nothing like these romantic standards to feed the flames of passion. Got to go now - Mahalo!

Mahalo, KanePono! I hope the song worked! :)

Top Bottom