If You Could Read my Mind, Gordon Lightfoot Cover.

anthonyg

Reaction score
This is getting back on the horse. I've uploaded this song twice before and took it down again as I wasn't happy with the performance or recording.

I'm just using a Golden Age Project FC-4 small diaphragm condenser microphone with the Cardioid pattern head on for this recording. Much better than the multiple microphones I was using previously.

Anthony

Very well played and sung Anthony! This is one of my favorite songs to sing and play on my ukulele. Wish I could sing and play it as well as you do. Thanks!

Very well played and sung Anthony! This is one of my favorite songs to sing and play on my ukulele. Wish I could sing and play it as well as you do. Thanks!

Thank you. I've been playing this song for YEARS since last uploading it. I figured that I could finally play it now.

I'm driving myself nuts at the moment with editing my sound. I used to be a photographer and one of the sayings in photography was that the best photographers had the largest rubbish bins. Meaning that it took MANY prints from a single negative to get it spot on.

Having said that I now present,

This is the same take as above but edited differently. Does it make a difference to you the listener?

This is an unlisted video for the moment only shown in a couple of spots.

Excellent my friend. I've played and sung this on guitar (badly, as per all my songs! lol) but I'm not proficient enough yet on uke to attempt it. Enjoyed listening to you.

Excellent my friend. I've played and sung this on guitar (badly, as per all my songs! lol) but I'm not proficient enough yet on uke to attempt it. Enjoyed listening to you.

Thank you. For the record I've been playing this song for years before deciding that its good enough to upload.

Top Bottom