Ummmm.........

Love her voice, but I was distracted. I always wanted to landscape my yard with rock terraces like that and I'm searching for ideas.

huh

That performance was delicious!

Last edited:
A beautiful outdoor background

Last edited:
man this is the breast....uggg...seriously...THE BEST cover i've heard of this in a while...I like her, she seems...smart...We need to start getting me ukulele girls like this...i want a ukulele harem...mmmm g string.

God forbid she ever joins this site and sees this thread.

I bet she's already a card carrying member... and her over-protective shotgun carrying father too.

Wait, who started this thread? Uki, is she your daughter or something??

Edit:

Nahh, couldn't be related to Uki, the uke's not plastic.

Last edited:
She's only had an ukulele for 4 weeks and is posting vids! Impressive, says I. If she's not on UU already she prob will be by the end of the week.

Nice find UKISOCIETY.

Aw, for cripes sakes. I was threatened with the banhammer on my third submission on this board for posting a picture of a skateboard deck with less exposure than this.

It involved a ukulele.

Aw, for cripes sakes. I was threatened with the banhammer on my third submission on this board for posting a picture of a skateboard deck with less exposure than this.

It involved a ukulele.

I'd argue that there is slightly more exposure on the deck (which is pretty freakin awesome btw)

th_68768.gif

Top Bottom