PDA

View Full Version : tenor 17 fret

greebbowfish
06-05-2017, 02:32 AM
Just checking if anyone would be interested in a Goodtime 17 fret tenor banjo, with Deering gig bag, 3 sets of Deering tenor strings and propicks. The banjo is basically new and I have it tuned Chicago style at this time. Not a mark or scratch and no wear on the head. Just not for me. Will stay with my ukulele and guitar. If interested let me know. I am open to offers or would trade for a Martin ukulele or little martin x series guitar or Deering banjo uke. These run $489 at guitar center and the case is $89. With strings and all about $600. I also have the Deering goodtime armrest and strap new in bag if interested.
Thanks,
Lee

greebbowfish
06-05-2017, 12:33 PM
Still open to trades, thanks

greebbowfish
06-10-2017, 08:40 AM
Talking to someone about maybe a trade. It is still available for sale or trade. Can send photos. Thanks

greebbowfish
06-12-2017, 07:48 AM
Did not trade. I would really like a Martin oxk ukulele or little Martin guitar in trade if anyone is interested. I have over $650 invested and lots of new stuff.
Thanks

strumsilly
06-12-2017, 08:35 AM
I have a Breedlove parlor guitar I don't play. Pm me if you are interested. this was an import and went for about $400. pretty nice little guitar. like this one, no longer made, mint
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/breedlove-passport-parlor-satin-sitka-spruce-top-acoustic-electric-guitar#productDetail

greebbowfish
06-14-2017, 11:40 AM
Looks like it is traded! Thanks