WTB: Happy Days Are Here Again-Ukulele Tabs Book + DVD

cogfasser

Reaction score
I am looking to learn some songs from "Happy Days Are Here Again" tabs book & DVD by UkuleleZaza. Anyone have a copy they would like to depart with? If so, could you PM me?

Like Janeray wrote, get in touch with Remco and ask if he has some copies left over p. I was able to buy the book from him just a couple months ago. He didn't have DVDs left, but provided a download link for the data.

I ordered from him a couple of months ago and ordered EVERYTHING he had listed. All arrived in a timely fashion, including the Happy Days Book but sans the DVD, which I would love to have!
It would be great if that DVD could be made up/ripped again!

Success!!! Thanks everyone for your replies. I reached out to Remco through his Etsy store (see link in above thread). He got back to me and offered to sell me a digital (PDF) version and he is providing the videos via download. I prefer that to the DVD anyhow. I hope to be learning & playing "Sweet Lorraine" and "Pa'au'au Waltz" soon. Feel free to reach out to REMCO if you are interested in your own copy.

Last edited:
Success!!! Thanks everyone for your replies. I reached out to Remco through his Etsy store (see link in above thread). He got back to me and offered to sell me a digital (PDF) version and he is providing the videos via download. I prefer that to the DVD anyhow. I hope to be learning & playing "Sweet Lorraine" and "Pa'au'au Waltz" soon. Feel free to reach out to REMCO if you are interested in your own copy.

Happy to hear we could help! Remco is great. If you haven't bought his recordings, I highly recommend them as well.

Thanks for the guidance.
I think an email needs to be sent. PDF and downloaded videos would be perfect for me in the UK.

Top Bottom