For Sale Kamaka HF3 with Baggs 5.0

mtngerry

Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD ,thanks Scott

Beautiful Kamaka Tenor bought from member here 6 months ago, have to make room for major purchase........comes with new Ko'olau hardshell case!!!image4.jpgimage3.jpgimage2.jpgimage5.jpgimage1.jpg
It was purchased originally from Artisan Guitars by Markr1 on this forum who I bought it from.......

$800 . shipped and insured in USA

Last edited:
Do you know what year it is? Looks like a recent make ... love the Kamaka sound.

Seems like the Baggs 5.0 was not factory fitted, how's the installation job done?

it was made in 2011, set up professionally , also Baggs was professionally installed. Plays and sounds great, like a Kamaka should.Kamaka.jpg this tag was attached to the uke, but i took it off to play

shipped from Battle Creek Michigan USA

Last edited:
Does it come with a hard shell case? Where are you shipping from?

seller just added there will be a ko'olau hard case, I do wish it has the original Kamaka case with purchase card given. Good luck with the sale!

Nice ukulele. I was the original owner and bought from Artisan guitars. I had the LR Baggs professionally installed and ukulele setup when I got it. I only sold the Kamaka because I rarely play anymore. I liked everything about the Kamaka. I don't think anyone will have any regrets buying this and at a great price versus what I originally paid for it. Good luck with the sale!

Interested in your Kamaka. Get in touch. Thanks.

Top Bottom