FS: Brand new Kala zct-s

Debussychopin

Reaction score
Brand new ziricote soprano ukulele by Kala.
$149

Why? Trying to unload all my ukuleles. I love this one but I haven't touched a uke in couple months. I'm back on piano full time and don't know when or if I'll go back to uke. Also I'm into hats again now. My loss of cost. These are 200 dollars which I paid few months ago.
I'll try to get photos soon
Pm me thanks

Hey DC, I'm like you I have multiple interests- mine being hats/panamas, piano, bonsai, most recently the uke... But you never know when you will get back into things, as if you are like me, may tend to revisit your interests. You SURE you want to sell them all??

I'll revisit sure you're absolutely correct. However it'll always be a secondary hobby compared to piano. I have to give piano a rest sometimes bc of mental or physical burn out. It is like bodybuilding, i heard, once in awhile you need to rest a period bc you hit a wall In progress , but when you return you get stronger but the passion is always there.
Uke on other hand , I get away from it bc of boredom. It still seems so novelty -ish to me and I can t get over the fact I can't ever play or practice really profound music on it. I mean, my fave composer is Debussy, try playing la catedrale engloutie on the uke it is impossible to even come close to a transcription. On the piano, it is a glorious piece. It has so much dimension to it.
Just my 2 cents yeah I know, we are all different, but this is my opinion and experience.
Thus
I don't feel the need for a uke of high make. Even a cheap Kala brand from a guitar center sale one day will appease me. I do have the loprinzi still can't sell that one as I'll be losing too much on it.

Oh, and price drop to $139 shipped

Last edited:
Top Bottom