Double NUD of a K Brand

sam13

Reaction score
"If it's not Scottish, then its crap!" Lol

My good friend Dave bought me a K brand Uke. Everyone should be so lucky.

My Korala came with cheap plastic strings do I put high quality Aquila on it and you know ... it sounds pretty good for a 100% plastic Uke.

I leave it out where my kids pick it up quite often and strum it and tune it.

Thanks Dave. I appreciate it.

Now I can say I have one too.

IMG_8522.jpgIMG_8520.jpg

PS. The pictures were the right side up on the iPhone.

Now we just have to perform something from "Toy Story" at the open mic to christen them in style. Tim was right everybody should own at least one plastic uke. I like how we had our scary Scotish Braveheart faces on display for the first picture.......even if we are sideways.

Last edited:
That's awesome. You guys look like you could be brothers!

"If it's not Scottish, then its crap!" - hahaha love it

I need one! My mother's maiden name was McLaren - but then last fall we found out that, genetically speaking, we're McGregors. Ah, the wonders of science (and of ukuleles)!

You gentlemen make quite a pair!

The photos gave me a good laugh Simon!

Sam, those ukuleles look fantastic. There's no better weapon than a ukulele.

Does anyone know of a source for these ABS concert ukes in the United States? I'd like to paint one in LEGO's logo colors. It would make a great gift for my cousin who got me started on my ukulele journey.

Sam, those ukuleles look fantastic. There's no better weapon than a ukulele.

Does anyone know of a source for these ABS concert ukes in the United States? I'd like to paint one in LEGO's logo colors. It would make a great gift for my cousin who got me started on my ukulele journey.

Thanks. They are a lot of fun.

Dave can let you know where he picked them up.

Mine now has a permanent summer home out on the deck. The deck has a roof so I don't have to worry about rain. I was playing last night while barbecuing and it is great having a uke just sitting out there ready to grab when the moods strikes.

20170615_122357.jpg

Last edited:
Will you be bringing it this Saturday?
It is great to have a zero maintenance instrument!
Tim was right. Everyone needs a plastic uke.
Sometime I wish I can strum and sing. It would have been a lot of fun at the cottage! Look forward to playing it

"If it's not Scottish, then its crap!" Lol

My good friend Dave bought me a K brand Uke. Everyone should be so lucky.

My Korala came with cheap plastic strings do I put high quality Aquila on it and you know ... it sounds pretty good for a 100% plastic Uke.

I leave it out where my kids pick it up quite often and strum it and tune it.

Thanks Dave. I appreciate it.

Now I can say I have one too.

View attachment 100899View attachment 100900

PS. The pictures were the right side up on the iPhone.

If the Scots had those at Culloden the English wouldn't have had a chance.

If the Scots had those at Culloden the English wouldn't have had a chance.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Isn't THAT the truth.

My family comes from the "No Man's" land between England and Scotland. We had our own mercenary army of 10,000 horseman.

Imagine if they all had Ukes ... now that would have been one "Massed Band" or "Uke Jam".

Top Bottom