Beau Hannam Tenor reaching completion

hollisdwyer

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
With the top on and pore filling in progress you can get an idea of what my new Beau Hannam Tenor will look like. Final finish will have a hand rubbed burst. I'll post more photos as they become available.

IMG_1418.jpg

Nice! Ours are litter mates. ;-) Mine (19" Selmer Tenor) will also get a sunburst.

Looking great Hollis. I always love how artist Beau is with his design and details. I am a huge fan of sunbursts, can't wait to see the finished instrument

Thanks Dana and Dave. I'm really looking forward to picking it up when we are in the States later this year.

I think that this commission will be my last Hurrah but I will have the best Ukes after I retire and am living in that cardboard box under the bridge.

Looks amazing so far. I'm sure you must be so excited!

Thanks Dana and Dave. I'm really looking forward to picking it up when we are in the States later this year.

I think that this commission will be my last Hurrah but I will have the best Ukes after I retire and am living in that cardboard box under the bridge.

Fabulous Uke Hollis.

And good to see you have your retirement priorities in the right order. :agree:

I follow Beau on Facebook, and was admiring this very uke. I love his bursts; yours is going to be a stunner!

Very nice looking wood!

Trust me, the cardboard box ain't so bad..............see you there!
Seriously though, that's gonna be one spectacular ukulele!

I love Beaus work, he built my custom Selmer that's pictured on my profile page and its stunning. Beau is up there with any of the great builders out there.

I love Beaus work, he built my custom Selmer that's pictured on my profile page and its stunning. Beau is up there with any of the great builders out there.

Just had a look at the photos you posted of your Selmer. I asked for the same tuners that you have but I'm having a slotted headstock.

Top Bottom