Slimline tenor case recommendation

wickedwahine11

Reaction score
It can be tough to find the perfect case for a slimline tenor ukulele, since they have such a narrow height. For my KoAloha slimline though, I found one that works wonderfully. I got a good deal on it on Amazon (YMC Tenor Ukulele Case Hardshell Case with Plush Interior and Storage - Black), but was bored with the plain black exterior. So I ordered stickers of each of the countries I have visited to liven it up. It feels like a vintage suitcase and makes for a cool conversation starter. Plus, stickers are a cheap and easy to find and pack souvenir.

casetop.jpgcaseback.jpgcaseside.jpg

The black thinline kala uke crazy cases work well too. I think they are branding everything Kala now and getting away from the Uke Crazy.
I sell them with the KoAlohas. They fit like a glove :)

My go to case is a Uke Crazy, it still looks good even after banging it around for about 5 years. My Phitz case is prettier, but so gosh danged heavy, I leave it home except for TBUG, cause I don't want my uke picked up by someone else....nobody else seems to have this case.
And, I noticed someone had once written something about having the name of a high end uke on the case. I would never do that. Too big a temptation to give a potential thief, even though 99% of festival goers are honest, decent folk.

Top Bottom