Sara Smile (Hall and Oates)

Thanks, Campbell! I didn't realize how tough this song is to sing until I tried to decide what key to sing it in! Really nice challenge! :p

Wow. Oh Wow and more wow.
You just blew me away.
This is one difficult song to sing ! You have done a fantastic job! Love your uke arrangement too! The editing is seamless AND the uke - what a beauty! Is this your new custom? May I know the made.

You uploaded this video exactly one day before my daughter Sarah's birthday! ( can you tell how much I like the song?)
Thank you Thank you Thank you John. You deserve all the stars UU allowed
Brenda is smiling. :eek:. Wait till Sarah sees this!

Last edited:
Really really beautiful. I enjoyed listening to that very much

Thanks, Dave! I really appreciate it!
Brenda, thanks for the request and I'm so glad you like it! Sometimes you don't realize how difficult a song is until you actually try to cover it, and this was certainly the case for me. I had to practice a lot! Please give your daughter my birthday greetings!
The ukulele was custom made for me by Aaron Oya, a Hawaii-based luthier. It features koi (carp) inlays. You can get a closer look at it in this video:

Thanks, Photoshooter! I really appreciate it! :)

That's one gorgeous uke!
I know how hard it is to practice in a short period of time. Ask Camsuke! He drove me to what became of me today!
Many people don't realize the time and effort we put into each video!
Yours have two camera angles and sometime even back up music. It's amazing ! That must take a lot of time!
Sarah and I feel honoured!
Words can not express our gratitude especially when she is all alone on her birthday AGAIN away from home. Last birthday was alone in Australia! This year would feel much warmer with your song delicated to her!

ありがとうございました

Last edited:
Thanks, Brenda! I hope Sarah has a very happy birthday! Hope this video makes her smile! :)

Thanks, Brenda! I have an idea for my next song, and I'm also looking forward to summer vacation when I'll have some free time to work on some stuff. Can't wait!

Top Bottom