trade Kiwaya KTS-7 for Ken Timms Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdogfingers

Reaction score
trade or for sale: Kiwaya KTS-7 for Ken Timms Soprano

I would like to trade my very lightly used kiwaya kts-7 for a mahogany ken timms soprano uke. For any interested party, there is a light glossing around the strings at the soundhole from play and a very slight, difficult-to-see mark just south of the bridge on the g string. Perfectly set-up by the ukulele site. Currently strung with worth brown mediums. I have a brand new uke-crazy hard case that will be included (not canvas-covered, an actual hard case)

While it's a great looking/playing/sounding uke, after having purchased it, I discovered I really don't care about all the bling. I like the simple, classic look of those style O's that Mr. Timms is making. The cosmetic flaws listed above are the only issues; structurally just fine.

Would also consider selling the ukulele. Would like to get $650.00 for it, paypal 'gift' option preferred.

I've done zero business on this site, but I have 100% positive feedback on ebay (markwinsal). Feel free to PM if interested. Thanks
View attachment 101184View attachment 101186View attachment 101185View attachment 101187

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom