FS: Blackbird Clara Concert, Upgraded 2015 Model

Status
Not open for further replies.

warndt

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm considering selling my 2015 Clara. Please let me know if you are interested. Mine is the NEW MODEL with the upgraded finish, flat fretboard and GOTOH planetary tuners. It is as new condition. Purchased new and set-up by HMS. I mostly play my wood ukes, so this one has very little play time on it.

I don't have any way of providing a sound sample, however this is the same model that is shown on HMS.
http://www.theukulelesite.com/shop-by/brand/blackbird/blackbird-concert-clara.html

Comes with the Blackbird backpack/gig bag ONLY.

I had just retired and need to sell a lot of my stuff in preparation for a move to a smaller house.

Thanks for your time!

PAYPAL friends and family.

Shipping will be Included in that price...US Only

Attachments

• Clara IMG_0119.jpg
    Clara IMG_0119.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 116
  • Clara IMG_0107.jpg
    Clara IMG_0107.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 125
  • Clara IMG_0114.jpg
    Clara IMG_0114.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 125
  • Clara IMG_0106.jpg
    Clara IMG_0106.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 116
  • Clara IMG_0122.jpg
    Clara IMG_0122.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Nice deal on a Blackbird Clara. Congratulations on your retirement.

Thanks for the nice comments Hodge.

For me, retirement beats working any day. The only problem with doing nothing all day is that you never know when you’re done. :cool:

today-im-doing-nothing-becauseistarted-doing-ityesterday-and-i-wasnt-16850995.png

Congrats on joining the retirement club William......Glad to have you as a member! That's one nice Clara at a real nice price. Too bad I've been shut off (again) by my ukulele boss or I'd be all over it!

Last edited:
I'm sorely tempted. Did HMS set it up for the Fluorocarbon Oasis Brights or for nylon strings? I've read that it makes a difference.

pyrogerg...Oasis Brights.

Jim and Steve: Thanks for the retirement well wishes. It's nice to be IN the club!

One last lap around the track.

It is in like new condition, so.....

I'm sorely tempted. Did HMS set it up for the Fluorocarbon Oasis Brights or for nylon strings? I've read that it makes a difference.

FYI ~ I have the Farallon. It was set up by HMS for Oasis Fluorocarbons with Freemont Soloist low G. I have since been experimenting with nylon strings, and there has been no problem with the nylons.

I am sorely tempted as well, but think I'll hold out for an arched fretboard. Really glad to see your listing, though!

Congrats on your retirement! I semi-retired as of this month, and I'm recovering from the bruises and scars of Corporate America.
Uncle Elvis has this uke and he loves it. If I have the moola, I'd be grabbin' this baby, they are cannons!

Warndt: tried sending you a PM, but your PM box is full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom