FS: 2009 EARNEST PADDLELE by Joel Eckhaus, Custom Maple Bridge & Black Accents

Status
Not open for further replies.

warndt

Reaction score
FS: 2009 EARNEST PADDLELELE by Joel Eckhaus, Custom Maple Bridge & Black Accents

Hi,
I'm considering selling my all SOLID ASH wood 2009 EARNEST PADDLELELE CONCERT. Please let me know if you are interested. Mine is a Semi-Custom piece with Curly Maple Bridge & Black Accents (In place of the stock green accents...eww!). It has a passive Schaten transducer if you want to plug it into your amp. Friction tuners. It is as new condition. I have too many ukes, so this one has very little play time on it.

The figuring of the ash is amazing. Joel put a lot of time lining up the all the flows of the grain from the body to the neck etc. (perfect comes to mind). Unfortunately, I'm a terrible photographer. :-(

Comes with a tenor size canvas case that fits it well. Concert cases are too small due to the unique shape.

I don't have any way of providing a sound sample, however this is the same model that Joel Eckhaus uses in concert.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc8YyOSZbkw

I had just retired and need to sell a lot of my stuff in preparation for a move to a smaller house.

Thanks for your time!

$750.00 PAYPAL friends and family...Includes Shipping...US only

Attachments

• Paddlele IMG_0101.jpg
    Paddlele IMG_0101.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 104
  • Paddlele IMG_0102.jpg
    Paddlele IMG_0102.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 91
  • Paddlele IMG_0103.jpg
    Paddlele IMG_0103.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 94
  • Paddlele IMG_0123.jpg
    Paddlele IMG_0123.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 169
  • Paddlele IMG_0131.jpg
    Paddlele IMG_0131.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Good luck with this. Joel is a fantastic luthier. His instruments are some of the best you will find.

Thanks EDW...you are correct! However, I'm not sure how many of the newer members on this forum are familiar with the excellent lutherie performed by Joel Eckhaus.

Search "Earnest Instruments"

Thanks again EDW. I especially enjoyed re-watching the youtube piece where Joel is on the park-bench reflecting upon his ukulele career.

I'd like to buy if we can do PayPal. I'm in Maine and had Joel build me a concert a few years back. Hope to hear from you soon. Mahalo!

Dana...I sent you a PM. Check your UU mailbox under "Notifications".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom