UK Seller: Luthier Kenny Hill Koa Concert Ukulele & Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halesowen Kid

Reaction score
Made by a renowned American luthier Kenny Hill of the Hill Guitar Company, California USA.

Back in the early years of 2000 Kenny Hill started to produce high class hand made ukuleles for the Americans, but it became apparent a few years later that his ukuleles were to expensive for the American market place to compete with the mass produced ones already being sold in the country, so he ceased production of these delightful instruments but he carried on producing beautiful acoustic guitars and he still does to this day.

The concert size Ukebrand Ropebound ukulele I have for sale was made in the year 2002 and has a serial number 1168.
The top, back & sides are made of a stunning solid koa wood with a mahogany neck. To set off the satin finish, the instrument has decorative inlays on the body and neck. I have Matin clear strings fitted that makes the uke chime when strummed or plucked and tuning is by quality friction tuners.

A high class Harptone carry case comes with the uke and this was also purchased back in 2002.

The instrument along with the case and the original invoice of purchase, are in pristine condition with no marks, blemishes or any wear on the finger board and it's from a smoke free no pet home.

I will NOT ship this unique instrument, so collection only from my home address on the outskirts of Birmingham, West Midlands.

I'm asking a fair price of £350.00 for this class ukulele.

Payment is by PayPal as a Gift please or cash on collection.

I welcome any question or viewings but by prior appointment.

Thank you.

Attachments

• P1000084.jpg
    P1000084.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 176
  • P1000086.jpg
    P1000086.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 113
  • P1000087.jpg
    P1000087.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 93
  • P1000088.jpg
    P1000088.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 102
  • P1000089.jpg
    P1000089.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Always liked the look of these... alas, I cannot make it to Birmingham. Anyone have one stateside, ping me. :)
P.s. no price listed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom