Airsoft Guns, Anyone?

experimentjon

Reaction score
Anyone else here have airsoft guns?

I don't play, and just shoot stuff in my room (a pretty bad idea after I got higher FPS guns) so my guns aren't too expensive. It would probably be a bad idea to bring my guns anywhere outside anyway, since I've gone and did a bit of editing with my sharpie.

Here's my collection
SSL20327.jpg

Baretta M92- ~260 FPS- [Spring] I bought this from my friend for about $15, and it was my first gun, so it has sentimental value...even though I broke the insides by dry firing.
Shotgun- ~330 FPS- [Spring]- Got this one from Toys n Joys for $50. I was pretty bummed to find that it retailed for closer to $30. Goes to show you why you should always buy from there with a grain of salt. (Of course everyone who lives in Hawaii knows that they mark-up their products a LOT).
L96 Sniper- ~400 FPS [Spring]- From Power Edge for $80. I had been waiting for them to restock this for a nearly a month. It's an awesome gun for the price, accurate, powerful, feels good. The red dot sight was $35 and works great.
M4- ~280 FPS- [AEG]- Bought this one from Toys n Joys for $50. Overpaid by about $10, but I guess shops like Power Edge don't bother stocking this type of low-grade AEG, so TnJ has a local monopoly. It's a total toy. Inaccurate, low power, low cap mag...and a crooked iron site...not like it always shoots where you want it anyway.
FAMAS- ~300 FPS [Spring]- Yay. One gun that Toys N Joys didn't charge me much over retail for. I got it for $40. Shoots quite well and looks nice.

And in the background, my beginner guitar and amp. And one of my ukuleles.

So, what guns do you have?

dude, nuke. i must play with you haha. those guns are so legit. how many fps?

i got 2 Smith and Wesson's and they hurt SOOOO badly, they are like 285 fps.

airsoft guns?? what are those?

I had a bb gun (shoots metal pelets) but my dad broke it because i had it once at the station.

My dad owns a rifle and a shotgun, not sure if he still does because we don't live on land anymore. but he did because of the foxes that eat the chickens :D

dude, nuke. i must play with you haha. those guns are so legit. how many fps?

i got 2 Smith and Wesson's and they hurt SOOOO badly, they are like 285 fps.
the EBR is around 380 with 0.2g BBs right now.
"tess" i believe is around 400 on 0.2
and the MP5K is at about 280-300 on 0.2

most bigger games have a limit of 400-425 FPS with 0.2g BBs. so i keep mine fairly low. i dont really care much for high fps anyway. i have more fun when im "undergunned". i like bringing a knife to a gunfight. ive been known to drop all my gear, pull out two pistols and just go "socom" on people hahaha.

i havnt played in almost a year though. last may i was in the last lion claws operation and i did my knee in really good. so ive been trying to take it real easy. i cant even cross my right leg over my left anymore because the angle aggravates it. sucks for when i play guitar. i have to find something to prop my right foot up on to elevate that knee now.

Last edited:
Woah. The MP5 is awesome. Haha, one day when I actually have more disposable income, I'll buy some non-chinese guns. :) How much were the scope/sights on the guns? I'm betting that the scope on the tess costs more than my most expensive gun. XD. And how effective are those massive silencers?

I used to have a few back in the day, but I grew out of it.

but I still remember what I had

KJW Full metal M9 GBB (converted to full-auto after I got bored)
Mini MP5 on 9v
TM P90 TR w/red dot & silencer
KJW Ruger NBB (high fps)
Glock 18c GBB (I loved that one)
COLT 25 NBB (fun little gun)

a bunch of other crappy springers

the EBR is around 380 with 0.2g BBs right now.
"tess" i believe is around 400 on 0.2
and the MP5K is at about 280-300 on 0.2

most bigger games have a limit of 400-425 FPS with 0.2g BBs. so i keep mine fairly low. i dont really care much for high fps anyway. i have more fun when im "undergunned". i like bringing a knife to a gunfight. ive been known to drop all my gear, pull out two pistols and just go "socom" on people hahaha.

i havnt played in almost a year though. last may i was in the last lion claws operation and i did my knee in really good. so ive been trying to take it real easy. i cant even cross my right leg over my left anymore because the angle aggravates it. sucks for when i play guitar. i have to find something to prop my right foot up on to elevate that knee now.

man i want a M16 air soft hahaha.

do/have you played Socom? im guessing yes yeah?

i sold my socom 3 game, and my PS2 slim. if you play i might buy socom 2 again and fix my old PS2 up.

Woah. The MP5 is awesome. Haha, one day when I actually have more disposable income, I'll buy some non-chinese guns. :) How much were the scope/sights on the guns? I'm betting that the scope on the tess costs more than my most expensive gun. XD. And how effective are those massive silencers?
the aimpoint red dot on the mp5k is made by g&p. sells for about $80. the real deal is about $600
the ACOG 4x magnifier on the M4 is also made by G&P. sells for about $100. real thing goes for about $700-900.
the EOTech reflex sight on my EBR is real. i actually use it on my real guns. that sucker was about $350.

i sold my socom 3 game, and my PS2 slim. if you play i might buy socom 2 again and fix my old PS2 up.
im not allowed to play video games. i have too much responsibility in my life. it would destroy me in the same way crack cocaine would. but i know of this game, yes. hehe

haha ya, i stopped playing video games my junior year in high school. just didnt need to really play that much. but its a fun game to play every now and then

the aimpoint red dot on the mp5k is made by g&p. sells for about $80. the real deal is about $600
the ACOG 4x magnifier on the M4 is also made by G&P. sells for about $100. real thing goes for about $700-900.
the EOTech reflex sight on my EBR is real. i actually use it on my real guns. that sucker was about $350.

Drooool. Ah, some day...some day, I'll get sweet optics like that. What are the real guns you have? And what do you use them for?

I played military airsoft, few year later ;] I used my VZ.61 scorpion ;]

i got socom 2, dont like playing it tho cuz its home to jus a bunch of glitchers, plus no one plays my favorite stage anymore: "foxhunt". cool air pistols tho, i jus have a pump pistol haha its cheap.

Whee. I bought some new guns. I'd still get toasted by Nukedoc's arsenal...(I mean when one of his reflex sights costs as much as everything you've got put together...its not a good sign.) But I've picked up an AEP and a real AEG.

Beretta M92 (Double Eagle)
Electric, since I'm very adverse to the cost of gas. Being electric, it doesn't shoot all too hard and has no blowback, but at least I'm not paying several cents every time I pull the trigger. For the price, it feels very solid.
SSL20382.jpg

AK47 (Jing Gong)
I have heard good things about these Chinese guns, and heard that they're nearly as good as the TM versions now for a fraction of the price, so I picked one up. The battery is still charging since I bought it only a few hours ago. I had actually intended to buy an MP5 (a chinese clone version of the one NukeDoc has) but the gun-guy at Toys n Joys (very well known niche store in Hawaii...guarantee Aldrine has been in there) told me that the AK was a much better choice for the same price. So I got one.
SSL20381-1.jpg

Time to go shoot things!

i told myself that i wouldnt get me a gun but i did haha. but i ended up getting me mp5k also! not much stuff on it like yours though nukedoc. i like the fact that it's compact and easy to turn corners with, even with that silencer. bought it used for $300, shoots at 375 fps. my bro just got a SCAR which looks pretty awesome and he just sold his vsr-10.

i told myself that i wouldnt get me a gun but i did haha. but i ended up getting me mp5k also! not much stuff on it like yours though nukedoc. i like the fact that it's compact and easy to turn corners with, even with that silencer. bought it used for $300, shoots at 375 fps. my bro just got a SCAR which looks pretty awesome and he just sold his vsr-10.

That sounds like a pretty sweet MP5. I was looking at a Chinese scar today too. It was only $125 and full metal and shot somewhere upwards of 350 fps. But I personally think the SCAR is too bulky. I had been looking at a chinese spring-version of the VSR-10 (I don't like gas guns), since I had heard good things about it on the internet, like 500 FPS with only minor mods. But PowerEdge said they never carry it, and neither does Toys N Joys. So I gave up on that pursuit.

Also where do you play locally? I think I may start playing with my friends now that I have guns that actually work. :cool:

Top Bottom