Vintage Martin Baritone, EC orig. case

cozycabin

Reaction score
I really love the tone of this Martin, but I've found that the thicker necks work much better for my 10" handspan, along with being a pretty recent guitar convert. It's got perfect neckset and setup, all original with case all in great condition, unbelievably so IMO. Strung with reds.DGBE

you can email me till I can get the pics up at cozycabin@gmail.com
and I can fire off some pics with my phone and reply with them, it does pretty well. I'm just outside Grand Rapids should we luck out and have a play it to buy and carry it home situation. I would really like that.

Phone calls are perfectly fine as well, just email me for my cell no.

$950 plus priority 2day shipping

thanks!
Todd

just thought I'd do a quick bump before I put this on ebay. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get you some pics.

thanks

Thank you, friend.
Since I've decided not to sweeten the deal with any guns, knives or medication, I can only guess it's the absence of pictures:).
I'll have to further investigate the pic posting/hosting and find time for some SD card swapping.
When I'd sell some guitars on the forums, photobucket was the answer --and now that it's become pure ad spam and no longer allows linking, I'm back at square 1.

In the meantime, my phone outdoes most of my cameras, and will happily add physical proof of current nature and authenticity of the photo in the pics. And the instrument is physically located in SW Michigan should anyone be close enough to see it in person, that would be lovely.
Thanks again, Booli, for the suggestion. Much appreciated.

Thank you, friend....I'll have to further investigate the pic posting/hosting and find time for some SD card swapping...Thanks again, Booli, for the suggestion. Much appreciated.

No worries.

It might be worth checking out http://imgur.com for photo hosting.

Last time I checked it was still offering a free service and that is what I use myself.

In addition to photos, it would be helpful to have an idea when it was built.

Mitch

Can't say for certain on build date as they didn't give them serial numbers, but the chip case tells me likely 60's and has the same binding as one-owner martin bari's like it that said they bought them new in the early 60's. I'm going to check out imgur and try to get some photos up. We all have our daily challenges, mine are twin 3yo's and a 5.

Top Bottom