NUD First ukes for the family

Welcome and congrats on those fine ukes!

I am always impressed by the grain patterns on those Kala exotic mahogany models, as for looks they seem to hit above their price point, and the cedar-topped acacia with the padauk binding and other accents ain't no slouch either.

You are both off to a great start! :music:

I am looking forward to helping out if, and in any way I can. :)

Congratulations! Those are both beauties! It's hard to beat Kala in that price range.

Yup, I was pretty impressed when I opened it up and saw it. He loves it and my wife thinks it looks great as well. I do love the one I got as well... not as funky as blue, but I love the binding and comfort edge color contrast.

Congratulations to you and your son! Kala makes great ukes. Here's to the start of a long life of music and fun!

Beautiful- welcome! How is that comfort edge? I've never played one

I am still figuring out how I hold it effectively...I "play" guitar bought the comfort edge as I hate how my bigger guitar digs in. First impressions are that it is a soft enough curve that it will definitely be more comfortable having it than not.

Wow, those are two of my 'wish list' Ukes. Not that I'm suffering UAS, or anything. :rofl: The Blue one is the perfect color and the comfort edge one is UAS inducing.:drool:

Top Bottom