Acoustic Music Works

Joyful Uke

Reaction score
I thought that UAS was a thing of the past, but found myself browsing the internet the other day, and Acoustic Music Works had a ukulele that caught my eye.

I don't recall people mentioning AMW here, (though I'm sure people must have), but I wanted to mention that they seem like a great place.

I got a very quick response to my email, and rather than try to make the sale, they provided a very honest opinion, which led to me not buying the ukulele, which they knew was the probable outcome of their comments.

I was surprised to get another email this morning from them, not trying to make a sale, but just with a little more information, (not related to the specific ukulele.) They seem geniunely excited to discuss ukuleles. :)

Should UAS strike again, (safely avoided for now), I will definitely consider checking AMW to see if they can get a sale from me.

I just wanted to throw that out here, since I don't recall people mentioning AMW. Add them to your list of places to browse when UAS strikes!

I have bought numerous guitars and a couple of ukes from AMW. They really know their stuff and are great to deal with.

Mitch

That Lyon & Healy bell they have is beautiful! Drool!

I have dealt with AMW too, bought a guitar from them years ago. They are a great store if you like high end custom type instruments. They don't do much if any business at lower price points - I guess they leave that for places like Elderly. What you do get at AMW is knowledgable sales staff who know and like to talk about their instruments. I don't know how competitive their prices are. In fact it is hard to compare their prices to anyplace else because their stuff is high end.

Top Bottom