Mya Moe Koa Master Grade Koa Super Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDougall

Reaction score
Mya Moe Master Grade Koa Super Soprano

Note: I've bumped this to my absolute bottom dollar and I will hold onto it if it doesn't sell this weekend, as I am leaving town early next week and will be unable to ship for several weeks! Here is your chance to snag an incredibly unique master grade koa uke for only slightly more than you would pay for a plain jane "big box" manufacturer koa ukulele. Call or text me at (870) 672-2091 and I would be happy to discuss the instrument in detail with you. I play a lot of ukulele and I have spent many hours in the driver seat with this one.

$1,000 buyer pays actual shipping costs with carrier of their choice, paypal friends and family.

https://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=2140&submit=track

The top and back are one piece rather than bookmatched like normal. The wood alone on this instrument was a $600 upgrade. I chose to omit body binding or a rosette on this one due to how special this set of wood is. I hand picked it at the Mya Moe shop and Char told me she was not even offering through the online wood selection just because it was one you really had to see in person to appreciate. So much character. With the master grade koa, full set of abalone fret markers, and custom headplate the total was over $1,700 new. This one may be little but the sound is huge, and it is only starting to come into its own tonally. Perfect Condition.

2140-6.jpgkoa1.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• koa2.jpg
    koa2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
Thanks, definitely wont break my heart if this one doesn't sell!

I was wondering what the width of the nut is and how would you describe the neck.
( Forgive my ignorance, but I've never had the pleasure of playing a Mya Moe. )

I am bumping this to my absolute bottom dollar. I'll sell it this weekend or hold onto it as I am going out of town for 2 weeks early next week. Thanks!

Sold some other goods so I am just going to hang onto this guy. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom