Bruko Special Concert: Rosewood back and sides, cedar top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziret

Reaction score
I bought this new in December and am selling it to help pay for a different uke. This is one of the "special" models that Mr. Pfeiffer makes from wood he chooses himself. It has:

• Solid rosewood back and sides
  • Solid cedar top
  • Three-piece neck (mahogany/rosewood/mahogany)
  • Rosewood fretboard
  • Grover tuners
  • Rosewood nut and bridge
  • 12 frets to the body, 15 total
  • Position markers at 3, 5, 7, 10, 12. No side markers
  • High quality strap buttons
  • New Oasis strings

I think it sounds more like a soprano than a concert. It sounds good picked or strummed. It can be strung linear or re-entrant.

It was humidified all winter, and kept in a hard case except the first night, when it was knocked off a stand on the floor by the cat. That caused a small ding in the neck and two small scratches in the back. The cedar top is soft, and it has two tiny flaws, both smaller than a grain of rice. I've shown these in the photos. It's possible I've missed something, but I've tried to be as picky as possible in this description.

I'd like $350 plus $25 shipping. Please either use PayPal friends and family or add 3% to the price. It comes with a Rockbag gig bag. I can upgrade this to a new UkeCrazy canvas/foam hard case for $25 extra.

I'm happy to answer any questions.
IMG_20170413_122448.jpgIMG_20170413_134729.jpgIMG_20170710_154421.jpgInkedIMG_20170710_151149_LI.jpgInkedInkedtop_LI.jpg

It's very pretty. Brukos are great value instruments.
Good luck with your sale!

If I wasn't all uked up I would jump on this. Bruko's are known for their quality. Cedar top with Rosewood back is such a unique and coveted combo. One of the respected sellers on the UU said that is her favorite combination of wood. She was referring to a Chinese produced brand but Bruko is in another class. Not quite custom but customly crafted, and beautiful woods selected for their instruments. Someone will be very happy with this.

Sold. It's on its way to Vermont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom