FS: Kiwaya KTS-7 soprano uke

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdogfingers

Reaction score
Selling my kiwaya kts-7 to fund my recently purchased Timms soprano. It was purchased from Hawaii Music Supply and is perfectly set up with spot-on intonation. It has one tiny ding just south of the bridge at the g string and some light glossing around the soundhole from normal playing. Sounds freakin' awesome! Bell-like tone, great action, great neck (in my opinion). It's got worth brown mediums on it now, and the volume came down a bit with those; put some clear flurocarbons on it or some aquilas and it plenty loud.

I got a good deal on it, so I'm selling for what I think is a good price.
I'd like to get $600 for, that includes insured shipping, lower 48 US only at this time please. Prefer paypal gift option to friend/family; otherwise please add the applicable fee of 3% to purchase price.

While I have not sold or purchased anything on the forum, I have 100% positive feedback on ebay (username: markwinsal)

***View attachment 101480View attachment 101479View attachment 101478

Unfortunately no case is included, but I will pack it to withstand a drop-kick from the most aggravated courier.

It is currently for sale on ebay as well (for quite a bit more to offset their fees). Feel free to send me a PM.

By the way ... what year was it purchased from HMS? Has it lived in a non-smoking home?

PM Sent ... Thanks.

I have owned several Kiwaya sopranos, including a KTS-7. This is a good buy for somebody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom