New uke

UkuLeLesReggAe

Reaction score
So i want to buy a new ukulele, im thinking a soprano. I want something that sounds nice but not to expensive due to the fact that im going to spend all my money at this show soon.

What do you all recommend?? Im thinking a kala, just because i want to own a kala and i want a kamaka tenor.

Something that sounds good :)

So i want to buy a new ukulele, im thinking a soprano. I want something that sounds nice but not to expensive due to the fact that im going to spend all my money at this show soon.

What do you all recommend?? Im thinking a kala, just because i want to own a kala and i want a kamaka tenor.

Something that sounds good :)

how bout the pineapple sopranos by kala, they have some on ebay and they even have a kiwi design. Don't u guys down under like kiwis, or is that the bird not the fruit.

38f6_1_sbl.JPG

I think you should consider the Hamano H-100 soprano which I think is a very nice uke for the price range 200-250$....

I do own one and it's probably the one that I always pick and play with it....Even with the stock strings that comes on it, it still sounds nice.... The mid on this uke sounds very good and the more you play with it, the more the sounds just get better and better.

So, give it a try if you can find one in a store...

Good shooping!!

Top Bottom