WTT My Islander MST-4 Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyamandlovue

Reaction score
WTT My Islander MST-4 Tenor [UK]

Looking to Trade my used Islander MST-4 for a concert or tenor with thinner fret board of similar value,includes a Stagg hard case.

Reason for trade, i simply cant get on with the wider fret board, its not for me.

Location : Westsussex Gatwick area, willing to travel but not mail trade.

I am open to reasonable offers if i really cant find a trade.

IMG_20170711_165346.jpgIMG_20170711_165417.jpgIMG_20170711_181749.jpgIMG_20170711_181723.jpgIMG_20170711_181830.jpg

Last edited:
hi yeah, i wouldn't say only to trade the uke but it gave me a reason to sign up to the forum.
I have had the uke a few weeks traded a guitar with a singer songwriter from London (tompowellmusic) for it, he had the uke and never got round to playing and he bought it in the west midlands. Odd i know, we really did meet up in a pub car park and i drove up to london to meet him :) a trade i couldn't pass up at the time.

The islander was to be my first real ukulele but i really cant get on with the wider fret board its just not my cup of tea. i have a cheap concert and really like the size and feel of it compared to the Islander tenor.

I have attached the guitar i had traded and my other cheap uke with the Islander.

http://imgur.com/a/mgMGx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom