Arpeggio Meditations for Ukulele (Daniel Ward)

WifeOnFourStrings

Reaction score
I've really enjoyed the meditation in the summer issue of Ukulele. Does anyone here on UU know if the book is available for (pre)order? Will it be available through booksellers? (B&N, Amazon)

I faithfully check DanielWard.net, but the site doesn't appear to be updated often. Maybe someone who has taken a recent workshop with him has more information to share? :)

Last edited:
I emailed Daniel to alert him to the thread. Hopefully, he'll provide an update.

I attended one of Daniel Ward's workshops on these meditations, and it was a personal highlight of my ukulele journey. He passed out handouts of his meditations at the workshop and invited us to share them with our local uke groups. Assuming Daniel is okay with it, I'd be willing to scan the handout in and share it here on UU.

That was beautiful. I will order the book also. Thank you for posting this!

I sent Daniel an e-mail asking about the release of this book. He responded very quickly to my inquiry as follows:

"Hi Matt
Thank you for your interest-

We are shooting for a print at the end of August - I'll file this email with the others who are waiting and let you know when it becomes available

Best
Daniel"

I get the feeling that a lot of folks are eagerly awaiting the book's release.....

I sent Daniel an e-mail asking about the release of this book. He responded very quickly to my inquiry as follows:

"Hi Matt
Thank you for your interest-

We are shooting for a print at the end of August - I'll file this email with the others who are waiting and let you know when it becomes available

Best
Daniel"

I get the feeling that a lot of folks are eagerly awaiting the book's release.....

Does that mean we need to email him to get on the list?

Hi,

I don't think so. I think "the list" is just the folks who've contacted Daniel about availability of his book & it's projected release date. I would think that when it is released, that there will be an update on Daniel's or the SukeyJump website.

I can update this thread when he let's me know that it's available if that would help

All that being said, you could also contact Daniel via his website and ask to be added to the list

Those are very nice. I'm meditating while playiiiiiiing

Attachments

• yawning-smiley-face.jpg
    yawning-smiley-face.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 7
Hello!! I have been traveling and teaching at festivals all summer. The book is being proofed and is scheduled for a print run in early September.
If you like please send an email to me at: danielworldmusic@gmail.com and I'll file yours with the others waiting. Best- Daniel

+1 for email being sent! Looks great!

I got a sneak preview and I have to say, it looks pretty cool! People are going to be stoked. Top notch quality you'd expect and some pretty interesting musical sounds and styles.

Top Bottom