NCAA Ukulele Straps

spiritstraps

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm so excited about this! Master Strap is now the first company to manufacture collegiate ukulele straps: all of your favorite NCAA Teams! Roll Tide!

Attachments

• Spirit Strap DBL Sided Flyer 2017 (3) copy.jpg
    Spirit Strap DBL Sided Flyer 2017 (3) copy.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 39
For future reference - this message might be better placed in the Shameless Self-Promotion are of the forum.

Consulting the official forums rules prior to posting would have prevented such a faux-pas...

I checked it out, and the ukulele straps are all "clip" on styles. I wish they offered a 1" guitar/mandolin/etc. strap as well, like those offered by Straps for Chords, Bonanza Ukulele, Sarah Maisel, Levy's and so on. I hold an advanced degree from the University of Minnesota and it would be fantastic to have some U of M straps.

Been thinking about this for a couple of days. I am a Florida Gator. Got my Electrical Engineering degree from there, I really support the UofF football and basketball teams, I have Gator ball caps, Gator tee shirts, etc. However, i can't get excited about a Gator Ululele strap. When I play my ukuleles I am in another place, I want to be part of the whole human race not just part of my "tribe". Just my opinion, others may think differently and that's OK.

Top Bottom