May Ukulele Art Contest

IamRobbyah

Reaction score
Sup fellow ukers! I'm throwin a lil contest out there for the folks that are incapable of puttin together a vid (due to lack of camara, skills, or confidence -- Robbyah falls in all those categories).

The contest: put together a piece of artwork that includes a uke and "Ukulele Underground" written somewhere in there. It can be of any medium: clay, drawing, painting, etc. This is somethin I did while in Maui:

0207091010.jpg

The cutoff will be May 31st, 11:59pm (PST).

The prize: A UU shirt of your choice,

Playing for a Change CD/DVD http://playingforchange.com/ (really, truly, awesomely cool... check it out)

And two bottles of Jufran banana ketchup, so you can attempt AG's Pilipino spaghetti.

Jufranbanana.jpg

Worth the contest? We'll see =]

aaauuuuuuriiiiiite!

Girl on your sig is alright but.. Top THIS...Ha. Ha..

d2df_12.JPG
img001-1.jpg

Check them out side by side

I dont care.. I'm bringing this pic back anytime I get a chance :D

dunno if this counts as uke art

but this is sort of art on my uke, i was bored at work and was let loose with an etching gun
1234.jpg

real fruit version of my kala .....cheers deach

a friend of mine saw my kala watermelon uke and made her own
Image012c.jpg

Nice! Thanks for the submissions Krabbers! Your just forgetting the "UU" in there somewhere.

For those of you that aren't blessed by the influence of pinoys, now your chance to get on some banana ketchup hype! Lets see some more!

Lemme just make sure that ppl understand that this is a competition showcasing art depicting ukes. Othawise, generem would've blown the competition away:
d2df_12.JPG

Too funny though! Anymore creative minds out there or is Krabbers going for an easy win like Pacquiao vs Hatton?

Girl on your sig is alright but.. Top THIS...Ha. Ha..

d2df_12.JPG
img001-1.jpg

Check them out side by side

I dont care.. I'm bringing this pic back anytime I get a chance :D

Just when you think your retinas are finally safe...along comes "the" pic again...Ahhh...my eyes!

Anymore creative minds out there or is Krabbers going for an easy win like Pacquiao vs Hatton?

Hold your shorts up! I just got over here from the EPIC THREAD in General Discussion. I'll have some kind of art to you by the 31st.

Top Bottom