FS: Timms Style 1 soprano uke

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdogfingers

Reaction score
Well, I really hate to be doing this, but a small voice has been prodding me, telling me I can't play more than 1 uke at a time, having several ukes doesn't make me a better player, and that my wife and I actually could use the money... so, for sale is my very recently acquired Ken Timms Style 1 soprano mahogany ukulele. (I'm keeping my style O!)View attachment 101600

It is beautiful! Sounds and plays great. This one has the beautiful top and back bindings.

Unfortunately I do not have a case to offer with it; but, it was sent from the UK in a cardboard box and wrapped in bubble wrap and it made it here without damage or incident, so I will send it out the same way (actually going to double-box, just to be safe).

I have $534.75 in this uke. I would like to get $475 for it and I feel this is a fair price as it is mint. Paypal gift to friend option preferred.

Free SHipping to lower 48 United States (will be insured). Will consider shipping to Canada if interested parties will cover shipping. Feel free to PM.
This is a beautiful uke for someone, and I hate to sell it, but such is life. This is a smoke-free house. Thanks for looking-
I'm having trouble with uploading more photos; will be happy to send more pics to a private email address. Thank you

If I didn't have fingers the lengths of Baseball Bratwursts, then I would be all over this like Ketchup, Mustard and Mayonnaise on a Bun!

PM sent...

Heh I wish!

I wasn't even sent the pictures I requested. Supposedly the guy before me, yeah that guy. Well he might have bought it so I'm yet again second in line with no indication in the thread that anyone was ever interested in the first place.

But its mine if he doesn't buy it... (should I still want it) I'm not holding my breath and honestly my want and need are quickly leveling off.

~AL~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom