FS: Brand new Kala makala baritone

Debussychopin

Reaction score
Got this and put brand new daddario titanium strings on it, tinkered w it for less than a week and it isn't for me.
I already tossed the box and tag that was on it so I can't return it.
$60 Thanks

Sorry everyone I will address all in due time. I have been out of town since Saturday and still am have had limited access to internet

I know you just tried to send me a PM - I had to empty my mailbox so it is now ready for more - sorry about that.

Whoever buys it I suggest you try Guadalupe strings. Search for my review here. They are tuned to gcea and sounds a bit like a classical guitar. And you use the same chords instead of having to learn new ones.

It provides a nice deep sound.

I will try them - I bought the baritone and am delighted Brian is such a nice guy.
Thanks for the advice - Ian

Because of divorce proceedings I've disabled my videos but if interested I can give you access to my Guadalupe review video if you have a youtube account

Because of divorce proceedings I've disabled my videos but if interested I can give you access to my Guadalupe review video if you have a youtube account

I have found some thru a search - but probably not yours! The ukulele should arrive in a week or so and I shall try out the strings on it - D'Addario titanium - which I put on another instrument and after a long time of stretching were quite nice. I shall review my options at leisure - Thanks - Ian

Top Bottom