HMS Sales?

strat4me

Reaction score
New to forum and ukes. Heard that HMS has periodic sales. Limited income: are these annual, monthly, holidays? Trying to save shekels for a sale.
Great site - learning a lot.

New to forum and ukes. Heard that HMS has periodic sales. Limited income: are these annual, monthly, holidays? Trying to save shekels for a sale.

I would say they are fairly rare. And that they're not generally across-the-board sales like "everything is 20% off" ones that we see on other non-uke sites.
They're a great dealer and worth the extra little wait time.

I visit theukulelesite.com all the time but the only sales I recall were tied to specific manufacturers, be it a Cordoba discount or KALA blowout sale. I don't recall a holiday (like Memorial day) or seasonal (e.g. spring or summer) sale.

Last edited:
Yes, don't hold your breath for a sale. HMS sales are rare and exclusive to specific models. Maybe the one you want will be among them, but most likely not. However, their prices are as low as they can go already and with many models, you have to be lucky to find them in stock anyway, so get it while it's in. Their service and expertise is well worth to pay full price instead of waiting for a sale that may never come.

Last edited:
Are you sold on only buying from HMS? Mim's Ukes, Mainland and Uke Republic could help you out. I've purchased "seconds" from Mainland. I can't find the problems on either uke. All 3 will set 'em up properly. Mim has a great selection. (but she is on vacation for a week).
Have fun shopping.

You could always contact them and see if they have any B stock Pono available.

That's a good idea.

The best way to know when The Ukulele Site is having a sale is to sign up for their email newsletters.

Are you sold on only buying from HMS? Mim's Ukes, Mainland and Uke Republic could help you out. I've purchased "seconds" from Mainland. I can't find the problems on either uke. All 3 will set 'em up properly. Mim has a great selection. (but she is on vacation for a week).
Have fun shopping.

The same goes for the Magic Fluke Company. If you're interested in a Fluke or a Flea, call them directly and ask about "seconds"! You can't go wrong buying from any of these dealers.

Scooter

Top Bottom