Wanted: Nunes Taropatch ukulele

Jeff GP

Reaction score
Hello, I am a player collector looking to buy a vintage Nunes taropatch ukulele. Will pay fair market price. Thanks for your time Jeff

Hello, I am a player collector looking to buy a vintage Nunes taropatch ukulele. Will pay fair market price. Thanks for your time Jeff

There is one on Eeeeeeeeebbbbbaaayyyyy right now as a buy it now just checked and found one. If not hopefully someone has one you like here. Good luck on your search.

Hello, I went and looked at Ebay and no Nunes Taropatch ukuleles to be found be it for sale or sold lately. If you saw a 8 string taropatch please be so kind as to provice an item number a a copy of the link. Thanks, Jeff

Hello, I went and looked at Ebay and no Nunes Taropatch ukuleles to be found be it for sale or sold lately. If you saw a 8 string taropatch please be so kind as to provice an item number a a copy of the link. Thanks, Jeff

The one that was on there was a buy it now. It isn't there now. It might have been a four string not a taro patch. Good luck on your hunt.

Top Bottom