FS: Mainland Mahogany Tenor Classic (matte)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UkerDrew

Reaction score
This is your standard Mainland Classic tenor with matte finish and ebony tuner buttons. This was my first all-solid wood instrument and I played it quite a bit my first two years of playing.

The action and intonation are great right up the neck. I did adjust the action at the 12th fret (see pic) to 2.5mm and crowned the saddle with a diamond fret file. The only other mod I did was to add an end pin. The uke is currently strung reentrant with Fremont Blacklines.

There are no chips, dents, dings of any sort on this uke. There is a cosmetic issue however. Not long after I got it the nut came loose and I used CA glue to reattach it. Unfortunately the whipper tip I used got bumped and it flung a few drops of CA onto the soundboard. They had already dried by the time I noticed it. I lef tthem alone since you have to look very close to even see them. I felt it was safer to leave them alone than try and remove them.

I will include a couple of sound samples in further posts. PM me with any questions. I am asking $175 via paypal which includes the uke crazy style case and USPS shipping within the CUSA.48 hour inspection period guarantee and full refund if not satisfied. Return shipping at buyers expense.

36099884676_ea90317c1b_z.jpg

I will post a couple of sound sample vids also.

More pics here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsm53zXvA

Thanks!

I haven't done a lot of instrumental vids with this uke it seems. This was one...

WOW! Andrew the Mainland sounds great in these vids, which I seem to have missed when you first posted them previously.

That uke has a very crisp and clear tone with great note separation - were these recorded with the Apogee MiC?

Best of luck with the sale :)

Thanks Booli, they are fairly recent vids so I think I did use the apogee mic.

Let me know if the sale doesn't go through - I'm interested. :)

Thanks!
LK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom