Guting

UkuLeLesReggAe

Reaction score
To my knowledge you don't live in Canada.

And the baritone you own only ships to canada, how did you get it??

because i like it, even though its $30 lol... its got a nie deep tone.

thanks

To my knowledge you don't live in Canada.

And the baritone you own only ships to canada, how did you get it??

because i like it, even though its $30 lol... its got a nie deep tone.

thanks

Only to Canada? where did you find that? LOLOL!

with shipping it should be a little more, but since I bought it with a Lanikai LU-21T and shipping over a bill is free, I just say $30.

musiciansfriend.com

Honestly the tone isnt what one would expect out of a baritone uke. The whitewood construction is very solid, no body resonance with the current strings and tuning. Its a junker, but I love it.

Only to Canada? where did you find that? LOLOL!

with shipping it should be a little more, but since I bought it with a Lanikai LU-21T and shipping over a bill is free, I just say $30.

musiciansfriend.com

Honestly the tone isnt what one would expect out of a baritone uke. The whitewood construction is very solid, no body resonance with the current strings and tuning. Its a junker, but I love it.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Rogue-Baritone-Ukulele?sku=519282
that link, it says ships to canada. But then again it doesnt say that it only ships to canada.

Did you change the strings or anything?? or you bought it and thats it. Because its a great uke.

Will they ship to Australia? I should check it out before i ask questions.

Don't get it twisted there ukuleles...Guting is one of the few players out there that can make a piece of junk sound sweet. So even though his bari uke only cost $30. He can probably rock one out that costs $15. I mean imagine what kind of sounds he would make from a well made uke. He's one of those players that just has that kind of skills. I'm not saying you don't have those skills either, because I for sure know I'll make a cheap uke sound horrible. I hope you know where I'm coming from. Guting, thanks for all your sweet marley renditions. Start posting more music please.

Don't get it twisted there ukuleles...Guting is one of the few players out there that can make a piece of junk sound sweet. So even though his bari uke only cost $30. He can probably rock one out that costs $15. I mean imagine what kind of sounds he would make from a well made uke. He's one of those players that just has that kind of skills. I'm not saying you don't have those skills either, because I for sure know I'll make a cheap uke sound horrible. I hope you know where I'm coming from. Guting, thanks for all your sweet marley renditions. Start posting more music please.
Funky, I've got your back on this one. Guting could rock a 2X4 and make it sound musical. His right hand technquie is one of the best I've seen or heard. Therefore, cheap uke?... no problem, it's all in his technique that grabs you. However, if your technique is questionable, it would be best to pay a bit more for a uke with some sweet tones to help you sell that song...e.lo...

Last edited:
hey yo GUTES... you should make a video of you playing Ka'u - Easy On Your Eyes. your rendition was meaaan that one time at EJ's party...

ive seen him play in youtube n i gotta agree he's pretty good but his camera is not though lol

nah i've been out of it for a while.

probably summertime...

I dont disagree with you there :)

I want to see more videos guting, you got talent :)

I tried following along with the waiting in vain tutorial, but didn't understand to well.

Top Bottom