PDA

View Full Version : F/S New Natural Fluke Tenor Scale $110

mickblue65
07-26-2017, 06:10 AM
I recently (Winter 2017) purchased this Fluke to be my travel uke, but then decided to purchase a Blackbird uke as my travel uke, making my Fluke redundant.

This is the basic Fluke, but with the tenor scale polycarbonate fretboard. It has high G brown Worth strings.

It looks brand new.

Will ship to US only.

Uke man
07-26-2017, 02:36 PM
Any bag with this one? Interested.

mickblue65
07-26-2017, 02:48 PM
It didn't come with a gig bag, but I got one that it will fit in nicely that I will sale for $10. (It says Spanky Banjolele on it.)

maki66
07-26-2017, 04:56 PM
PM sent, I'm interested.
Also, the thread title asks $110 and the body of the post reads $100.
Typo?

librainian
07-26-2017, 06:31 PM
Wow great price. If i didn't already have a tenor fluke I'd be snapping this one up. If any offers fall through I would buy this at that price just on principle. Screamin' deal folks...

Booli
07-26-2017, 09:58 PM
Wow great price....Screamin' deal folks...

I agree and +1. (but I am not a buyer this time, as I've already got a good assortment of MFC instruments right now)

Especially since MFC has had a small price increment since the Spring.

A NEW tenor Fluke such as this one here, currently sells for $229 right now, including the 2-week lead time, and the $18 shipping from MFC.

For those on the fence about this instrument, or who want to know more about them, please check the thread in my signature below for a wealth of information discussed previously here on UU.

Best of luck with the sale. :)

maki66
07-27-2017, 12:07 AM
I agree and +1. (but I am not a buyer this time, as I've already got a good assortment of MFC instruments right now)

Especially since MFC has had a small price increment since the Spring.

A NEW tenor Fluke such as this one here, currently sells for $229 right now, including the 2-week lead time, and the $18 shipping from MFC.

For those on the fence about this instrument, or who want to know more about them, please check the thread in my signature below for a wealth of information discussed previously here on UU.

Best of luck with the sale. :)

This is all your fault Booli!
I've read though the entire multi thread MFC posts you started and linked to.
UAS rears it ugly head.

Booli
07-27-2017, 01:00 AM
This is all your fault Booli!
I've read though the entire multi thread MFC posts you started and linked to.
UAS rears it ugly head.

First - Thank you for the acknowledgement, but I disavow any prior influence and will deny all claims as such :)

Second - I am glad the thread has helped to guide you on your journey, whichever way your path takes you. :music:

Third - I think UAS is inevitable, until one reaches 'the saturation point', which I believe is what I am currently experiencing. :shaka:

Best of luck maki! :cool:

maki66
07-27-2017, 02:45 AM
Thank you Booli!!!:cool: