FS- Pono Pro Classic 5 Baritone Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

vcs700s

Reaction score
FS- Pono Pro Classic 5 Baritone Ukulele (Price Drop)

Top of the line Pono baritone for sale. Excellent condition.

All solid wood including Engelmann spruce top and exotic Indian rosewood back and sides.

Here is a link to my review- https://youtu.be/dP8f7KXJumM

Comes with HSC and LR Baggs pickup installed which sounds fantastic!

$845- I accept PayPal gift. Will ship USPS with insurance.

The last time I shipped a baritone it cost me $75. This will be more as the uke weighs more and is in a HSC.

Currently strung with D'Addario carbon strings.

Email me at vicschmeltz@gmail.com with any questions or offers.

Last edited:
I updated the ad as I am trying a different set of strings. Video to follow.

I own one of these and it is a superb instrument. Brightness with warm, sustain and harmonic delishishness ... I strongly recommend this as a Baritone to buy and keep.

I own one of these and it is a superb instrument. Brightness with warm, sustain and harmonic delishishness ... I strongly recommend this as a Baritone to buy and keep.

Thanks for the kind words. It is a superb instrument as you said.

Vic sold me a different baritone which arrived swiftly, well packaged and in minty condition. I was extremely pleased with the instrument and the transaction. Buy with confidence people!

Glad you are enjoying the uke.

I appreciate the kind words.

I concur with librainian. I purchased a Pono tenor from Vic earlier this year, and it was a five star transaction in every way. A straight-up seller, great communication, fast shipping, well-packaged, and a top condition instrument.

So glad not to be tempted by this one, though. I need another instrument right now like another hole in the head. ;-) And spruce is a little bright for my tastes. I'm sure the right person will be very happy with it.

bratsche

I concur with librainian. I purchased a Pono tenor from Vic earlier this year, and it was a five star transaction in every way. A straight-up seller, great communication, fast shipping, well-packaged, and a top condition instrument.

So glad not to be tempted by this one, though. I need another instrument right now like another hole in the head. ;-) And spruce is a little bright for my tastes. I'm sure the right person will be very happy with it.

bratsche

It was great dealing with you too. Thanks for the encouraging words.

Great uke. Great condition with a beautiful arched top HSC. Set-up and purchased from HMS.

Dropping price to $825 shipped.

I paid slightly over $1200 so this is a killer deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom