WTB: Favilla Baritone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splash81

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for a Favilla baritone uke in good, playable condition.

Please let me know what you have, and maybe we can make a deal!

Thanks,
Corey

Last edited:
Did you see the Harmony that was recently posted? I think it is still available.

Did you see the Harmony that was recently posted? I think it is still available.

Yes, but I'm not really interested in a Harmony/Silvertone baritone. Had one in the past, didn't love it. Thanks for the heads up, though!

I just met a guy locally (Northern California) who had a beautifully preserved Favilla baritone he is looking to sell. He wanted to switch to tenor and ended up buying my KoAloha. Last I heard, he still had the baritone. Do you want me to check with him? He's not on UU, but he's a friend of a friend, so I'd be happy to assist. PM me if you're interested.

I just met a guy locally (Northern California) who had a beautifully preserved Favilla baritone he is looking to sell. He wanted to switch to tenor and ended up buying my KoAloha. Last I heard, he still had the baritone. Do you want me to check with him? He's not on UU, but he's a friend of a friend, so I'd be happy to assist. PM me if you're interested.

Thank you so much for offering to do that, that's very nice of you. I'm speaking to someone about possibly buying theirs, but if that doesn't work out, then I'll be in touch!

Ah, I just inquired with the owner, and he has had a change of heart and wants to keep the Favilla. Sorry about that!

Hey, no problem! Thank you again for trying to help, though! I thought I might have found one, but looks like the search continues...

Good choice on the Favilla bari. Very nice instruments, and a bargain, too.
Good luck with the search!

For what its worth, I have found 2 on Craigslist, both great deals.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom