Tangi Manini GCEA Hard Tension Strings

UkuleleD

Reaction score
When combined with these hard tension strings, GCEA tuning is great on my Manini, perfect balance of tension and volume. It may not be the breast-I mean best(damn you ukisociety LOL) demo in the world but give it a listen:

Watch it in HQ35

Much Mahalo
-D

:shaka:

EDIT: Ok got new link up with fixed sync, no more big HD videos, too buggy and too slow to load, videos will be in normal quality and when you hit the HQ button be in HQ35 quality(a step below HD, which is HQ22/fmt=22). Its way faster too

Last edited:
Nice thinking! Let us know when your bridge pops off ;) or doesn't and then we will all know how sturdy those Manini's are. Were.

It seems you got a little tense (hasty?) in the sample licks part. Relax and play your own style, some nice rhythms going on there.

Thanks, as you know the Worth Clears specify for concerts/sopranos but they are not much different on the sopraninos, and MGM gave it the thumbs up. Medium tension strings are SUPER slack tuned GCEA on it, so with hard tension strings its not like their super tight either it is just right, just enough tension and not too much. I don't have any reason to believe the bridge will pop off and its been steady since I got em late march.

And yea, I haven't been playing it nearly enough(I blame my KoAloha :p). I'm still getting used to squishing my 6 inch french fry fingers on that tiny sucker so its not as natural as say playing my KoAloha concert(which I'll have a video up soon!)

Last edited:
Top Bottom