Workin on my first original...

updated the download link...

it should work now

Sounds good, dude! Sounds kinda 60's-ish to me. You might want to stick a bridge in there after that second chorus instead of another verse, and I don't think you need the final big chorus at the very end. It should end after the slow part.

Sounds good, dude! Sounds kinda 60's-ish to me. You might want to stick a bridge in there after that second chorus instead of another verse, and I don't think you need the final big chorus at the very end. It should end after the slow part.

Good idea. I was kind of thinking the same thing...

So far so good. I think you could add either some vocals or a melody line over the chords. ;)

The lyrics are still being written. I like to create the instrumental first, and then using whatever emotion it brings me when I listen to it, i write the lyrics.
I plan on adding some backing with other stringed instruments, and maybe some drumming that comes in midway through the song.

but sound really good i love the intro bit:shaka:

Thanks!

I appreciate your comments

I LIKE it!!!!;)

great, had my foot tapping to the beat in a few seconds.

I like it so far! Leaves wondering about a melody, but I'm sure you'll work it out....

great, had my foot tapping to the beat in a few seconds.

your the reason i love to play music!

I like it so far! Leaves wondering about a melody, but I'm sure you'll work it out....

i'm listening to alot of avett brothers right now,,, so i think the lyrics might compare to that when it's done

you guys are too good

Top Bottom