FS: Corey Fujimoto Personal PONO ETSH cutway W/ LR BAGGS 5.0 PICK-UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoloRule

Reaction score
SOLD

This was Corey Fujimoto's personal uke that he took on his 2014 concert tour. I purchased this directly from Corey. No strumming marks. Good condition. Wood is completely opened up under Corey's magic fingers. It's a very loud and sweet uke as you can see in the video below.

Reason for selling - I have three custom built ukes with only one pair of hands.
Never thought I would sell this one !

In case you are new to the ukulele world. Corey is the musician who frequently does demos on Hawaii Music Supply site also known as The Ukuleke Site or HMS in short!

Tenor
Pro Classic series
Cutaway
Koa Binding
Upgraded Gotoh Tuner
Upgraded LR Baggs pick up
RADIUS Fret
Cedar Top / Macassar Ebony
Slothead

Hardcase included.

Here is the video of Corey playing with plugged in

Attachments

• (null).jpg
    (null).jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Oh Noes Brenda!

Now I am absolutely certain that Hell is about to freeze over...LOL

The provenance and legacy of this instrument are truly very special.

Good luck with the sale! :)

Brenda,
We just purchased the RTSH-PC-S Pono two days ago or we would have jumped on this instrument. Your playing is magical. Can you point me towards the TAB you used for it? teach@makewebs.com Wonderful song. Enjoyed watching Bon Jovi sing it.

It will sell soon. Lovely instrument. Lovely playing.

Thank you.

I have the same model from the same batch as Corey's, and I like mine just as much or even better than many custom I have played or owned. Top of the line instrument for a very good price from a great member here, you can buy with confidence. Good luck with the sale, Brenda!

I have the same model from the same batch as Corey's, and I like mine just as much or even better than many custom I have played or owned. Top of the line instrument for a very good price from a great member here, you can buy with confidence. Good luck with the sale, Brenda!

I agree with Rainer.

I bought mine from Andrew at HMS in Feb 2014.

It is still one of my favourite Ukes and I like it as much as my other higher end Ukes.

It is a super quality instrument.

The buyer will be quite happy.

This is the video from Corey's Asia Concert tour and this is the uke he brought with him from Hawaii to Taiwan.

IMG_5196.jpgIMG_5198.jpgIMG_5197.jpgFullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender 2.jpg

Photos taken today and added two close up of Corey scars. The line at the butt is a surface scratch from the cord . It is not a crack. There is absolutely no crack on this instrument. Second pic showing digs are located at the bottom of the uke where player rests on the lap.
Please email me if you have any question:

editorcondoguide@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Nice deal here. And you know since Corey sees so many ukes, he would have selected a particularly special one. Whomever buys this will be quite happy. I'm sure it's hard to let go, Brenda.

Nice deal here. And you know since Corey sees so many ukes, he would have selected a particularly special one. Whomever buys this will be quite happy. I'm sure it's hard to let go, Brenda.

Eddie
If it's good enough for Corey to take on a concert tour, it is definitely good enough for us. I bought it without even seeing the picture. That's how much I trusted Corey.
It is a very nice sounding Pono and we all know that factory made instruments can be quite different even when it's the same wood combo, same batch, same everything. Interested buyers should hurry before I have second thought. ;) I will take it down before my vacation.

One more note : Corey's magic transferred to me through this uke. I have jumped a few levels since I got this uke. Ask downupdave. This is no joke.

Last edited:
One more note : Corey's magic transferred to me through this uke. I have jumped a few levels since I got this uke. Ask downupdave. This is no joke.

Have you asked Corey if he might want to buy it back from you? Maybe he misses it and wants it again. :)

Maybe I should buy it to have some "Corey Magic" rub off on me. It might have something to do with the fact that Brenda plays 6 hours a day, minimum.

I have obviously played this instrument and it compares to custom ukes costing 2- 3 times as much. It has an LR Baggs 5.0 pick up in it as well. That is $200.00 installed.......you will be all ready to perform, or noodle, whatever you prefer.

Brenda, Brenda, Brenda.

Again, you are giving up another child, and here I thought you loved this Uke...

Responses have been overwhelming !
Corey is very happy to know he has such a huge fan base.

THIS UKE IS NOW SOLD. A very happy Corey's fan in Maryland will be receiving it this week! Thank you again for your interest and supports!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom