Mya-Moe Classic Tenor with K&K Twin Spot Pickup, Mint - $1500 plus shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhiggie

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Mya-Moe Classic Tenor with K&K Twin Spot Pickup, Mint - Sold and Closed

I don't have to tell you about Mya-Moe quality or sound, the name speaks for itself. They make incredible looking and voiced ukes, mostly to order. I think each uke has something special in it's build which is the fun of custom built instruments. In this case it's the use of amazing 1 solid piece of curly Koa on the top and back! It's hard to get a photo to show the curl and grains, truly beautiful, and very rare for a tenor sized ukulele.

And of course the sound and playability are what you would expect from Mya-Moe, clean, full and LOUD!
In addition to the upgraded one-piece curly Koa top and back, this ukulele also features: Peghed brand tuners; custom signature Mya Moe headplate (with matching Curly Koa and Ebony); Mahogany neck; radiused Ebony fretboard and binding; K&K Twin Spot pickup; Abalone markers and rosette; and hand-rubbed oil finish. Hand-crafted in the USA by Gordon & Char Mayer and Aaron Keim.

Comes in a beautiful tweed Gator GW-JM Journeyman hard case that really showcases the beautiful Koa, with a Mya-Moe signature ukulele strap.

$1500 plus shipping. US shipping only. I can send larger or other photos, just ask. Thanks for looking...

I looked inside and it is Serial #1443, built 1/15. I'm surprised it's a couple years old, looks like new to me. Thanks for asking...

Last edited:
What is the tracking number of this Uke? Thanks.

Not sure I understand your question, but I'm new to listing here.

Not sure I understand your question, but I'm new to listing here.

He is asking for the the build number. It is inside the sound hole. This way we can go look at the build on the MM site.

Looks like #1443. Where's the MM case? Oh well, still a great uke! I believe I have related wood, and it IS beautiful.

Yes, thanks. I was looking to find its build date. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom